Unparalleled Experience In Admiralty And Maritime Injury Law

Can I Hire A Florida Lawyer If I Live In Another State?

Yes, you can hire a Florida lawyer if you live in another state. What matters is that you hire a lawyer that you trust, and who possesses the skills and expertise necessary to handle the type of claim you have. For example, if you have a claim involving an injury on the water, it will be important that you find a maritime lawyer who has expertise in that specific area of the law. The same would apply for any other area of law.

In fact, if your case is one against a cruise line, it may be in your best interest to seek out a lawyer who is qualified to practice in the federal courts in Florida. Not all lawyers may appear in a Florida court, and not all Florida lawyers are admitted to practice in federal court. This is important because many of the cruise lines require you to bring any potential lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. At Munch and Munch, P.A., our Florida maritime lawyers routinely bring cases in federal court against the cruise lines and other negligent parties. If you or a loved one has been injured or fallen ill as a result of an on-the-water accident, call or email our Florida maritime injury lawyers at Munch and Munch, P.A., for a free, confidential consultation to discuss your potential case.