Sound Legal Representation And Counsel For Injured Cruise Ship Passengers
Cruise ship passenger injury cases require the knowledge and skill of a maritime lawyer experienced in dealing with large cruise corporations. At Munch and Munch, P.A., in Tampa, our goal is to protect cruise ship passengers who have suffered personal injuries, sexual assault or rape, and to help those who have lost a loved one while on a cruise ship or shoreside visit to a port of call.
Cruise lines routinely place language in your passenger tickets that profoundly affect your legal rights. To protect your rights as a passenger, you need a maritime lawyer who regularly takes on the cruise lines and knows their legal tactics. If you have been injured on a cruise ship, while aboard a tender boat or during a shoreside excursion, you require the counsel of an experienced law firm hiring a law firm that specializes in the maritime field like Munch and Munch, P.A.
Helping You Protect Your Rights And Compensation
Our Florida maritime lawyers handle various types of cruise ship passenger claims, including but not limited to the following:
- Slip-and-fall accidents on wet decks or foreign liquid substances
- Trip-and-fall accidents caused by raised thresholds, uneven decks, or foreign objects
- Accidents aboard or involving a tender boat ferrying cruise passengers between a cruise ship and port of call
- Accidents caused by intoxicated passengers or crew members
- Accidents during cruise line recommended shoreside excursions
- Severe illness due to the consumption of contaminated food
- Cruise passenger disappearance
- Physical or sexual assaults or rape by a crew member or another passenger who has been served excessive amounts of alcohol
A cruise ship passenger who has suffered a serious injury may be eligible to recover compensation for past and future medical bills, rehabilitation expenses, lost past and future wages, and compensation for pain and suffering. Let us use the knowledge gained from our years of experience litigating against cruise lines to help protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve.
Contact Us Today To Discuss Your Accident And Options
If you or a loved one has been injured or suffered severe illness during a cruise vacation, call 888-976-3759 or email us at Munch and Munch, P.A.. Schedule an appointment to learn how to protect your right to fair compensation and fight to hold the responsible parties accountable.